Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fuck fuck fuck. I drank so much coffee I can't sleep now. 4 cups of super strong coffee. I've got 2 papers tmr and I can't get to sleep. Yikes.

I've gone through all this market structure rubbish. My head is so cramped with stuff and there are so many things I don't understand about it. I'm so totally gonna mix them up tmr. Or fall asleep during the 3 HOUR LONG PAPER WITH NO BREAKS. My ass hurt so much from the bio paper that I'm so totally convinced its become flatter. I have no idea why I'm blogging about my ass, but maybe if I ramble on and on I'll eventually bore myself until I fall asleep.

I've given up on the physical geog paper. Looking at some checklist, I realise I know just about nothing. I didn't even realise we covered this whole chapter on floods. I think I've skipped a few too many geog lectures.

I so wish I had an econs lecture taped. Then I can listen to that and fall asleep.


Its funny how when I'm most awake my blog posts are at their most awful.

I'm gonna try sleeping now. Bye FOLKS. Haha I'm gonna miss that when I leave srjc after all this.

No comments: